Electricity, if not the most important, is one of the most essential necessities for us to carry out our daily activities. It powers everything in our homes, offices, and even cars.
It is known that every room in a house should have at least one power socket to be used by appliances, even if it’s left vacant. Afterall, you never know when it will be needed.
At Daylight Electrician Singapore, we understand the importance of getting quality power socket installations and other electrical services done in order to make your living and work space more comfortable and convenient.
- Dealing with Faulty Power Points at Home
- Can You Fix Power Point Problems by Yourself?
- Better Safe Than Sorry
- Case Study
- Choose Daylight Electrician Singapore
Dealing With Faulty Power Points at Home
Not only are faulty power sockets unavoidable, but it is also often troublesome especially when there is an electrical appliance to be used. Sometimes, Singapore electrical sockets just stop working for no reason.
However, it is important to be aware that this is usually an indication of electrical wiring issues. Just replacing the electrical outlet may not solve the problem entirely and you may need to have complete rewiring of your electrical switch done before it triggers a shock or fire hazard. This is why it is essential to work with a reliable electrician in Singapore in order to avoid such wiring mistakes.
Can You Fix Power Socket Problems By Yourself?
Wide we offer a range of electrical services in Singapore, there are some common problems with your electrical powerpoint installations that you can troubleshoot yourself. Remember that you MUST turn off all power to your circuit first before delving into the following steps:
- Circuit breaker: Try turning the breaker off and then on after a while. If you are not sure which circuit breaker is faulty, turn them all off and one to see which one is bad.
- Ground fault: This is commonly caused by water damage and most times, clears after it dries completely. If more than one power point has an issue or the problems persist after a week, call a certified electrician in Singapore to help you with it.
- Worn and broken electrical power points: We see this often when replacing power points or installing new power points in old homes. Every use weakens a power point gradually and they would need to be replaced after a while.
- Loose or broken wires: If a power point installation is not properly done, wires will begin to loosen up and eventually get disconnected. If the wires of the power point are loose, it may cause poor contact which would lead to overheating and possibly a fire hazard.
Better Safe Than Sorry
A faulty electrical outlet needs to be replaced when it starts heating up or when a sudden spark appears when a plug is inserted. If you have trouble locating power points, then speak to us today to help you with your power socket installation.
Choose Daylight Electrician Singapore
Daylight Electrician Singapore is your one-stop shop for all your power socket installation needs. We help you with installing new power points and repairing or rewiring existing power points.
- Install new power socket for your convenience
- Repair and rewire existing power sockets
- Upgrade old single power sockets to double power sockets
- Electrical outlet inspection and maintenance
We will help you pick the right style of electrical outlet and provide you with an EMA-certified electrician within short notice to help you install it efficiently and courteously. Browse our variety of previous projects to know more about our electrical services.
Daylight Electrician Singapore also offers emergency electrician services in the entire island. So for a fast response, call us today on +65 6653 6261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation consultation today.
About Daylight Electrician Singapore
Daylight Electrician Singapore provides complete electrical services including emergency electrician services. Our EMA Licensed electrician and electrical workers are EMA/BCA/IDA certifiied and specially trained to execute all kinds of electrical repairs and works including electrical installation such as light installation, ceiling fan installation, power failure recovery as well as electrical wiring and rewiring. We have over 10 years of electrician experience and have done thousands of electrical works for both residential (Landed, condo and HDB electrician) and commercial electrician. We are the highly recommended electrician in Singapore with many happy customers and reviews. Call us for guaranteed transparent and honest pricing for all your electrical needs at +65 6653 6261