Electrical switches are the means through which you connect electrical appliances to a power supply, which is then why it remains an integral part of your home. Flipping a light switch turns darkness into bright light, meanwhile using a water heater allows you to turn on water heater supply just as a general wall switch allows you to use other functions around your home. As these are activities that you carry out many times without second thought, this repeated motion will eventually lead to the switch repairs and replacement.
Whether you are completing a new house project or replacing worn-out electrical switches, Daylight Electrician Singapore is your best choice for all your electrical switch installation, repair, and replacement needs. On top of that, we also offer a wide range of other electrical services.
Table of Contents
- Signs That You Should Invest In New Electrical Switches
- Factors To Consider When Getting An Electrical Switch Installation Done
- Types of Electrical Switches That We Install
- Case Study
- Choose Daylight Electrician Singapore
Signs That You Should Invest In New Electrical Switches
Electrical switches are an important part of every home. Therefore, a quality electrical switch that’s properly installed can help prevent unnecessary burn-outs and electrical issues.
Not sure if you need a brand new electrical switch? Here are some signs:
- Constant electrical shocks, sparks and power trips
- Switches getting too hot after some hours of usage
- Home renovations or modifications to decorations sometimes require you to change your electrical switches
- Electrical rewiring or upgrading other electrical units may warrant you to change the electrical switch to a different type
Factors To Consider When Getting An Electrical Switch Installation Done
While there are more general things to consider when planning electrical works in Singapore, it is also important to take note of more specific factors when getting an electrical installation done:
- For heavy-duty appliances like cookers, washers, and dryers, be sure to ensure that the wall switch installation is done using a high capacity electrical switch capable to manage the high ratings.
- Proper light switch installation could include a dimmer to help control light intensity in rooms like children’s bedrooms, media rooms, and entertainment areas.
- Consider the overall aesthetics of your home when installing electrical switches, there are different styles and colors of switches that will match your home décor and interior design.
- Loose wall switches are unsafe. Once wires are showing at an outlet or electric switch, turn it off from the main electrical box and call for immediate repairs to prevent power failures, electrical shocks or power trips
- The most efficient electric switches are placed close enough to the frequently used electric appliances for convenience.
While a light switch installation might be the first thing that pops up in your mind when thinking of wall switches, Daylight Electrician Singapore also installs other types of electrical switches for your home or office:
- Light Switch
- Light Dimmer
- Ceiling Fan Light
- Water Heater Switch
- Electric Power Switch (Wall / Power Socket)
Choose Daylight Electrician Singapore
Daylight Electrician Singapore provides reliable electrical services that include the installation and repair of electrical switches in your home such as power switches, light switch installation, power switch installation, water heater switch installations, and more!
All our installations are carried out by a team of EMA-licensed electricians who have many years of experience to advise you on the best type of electrical switches to purchase and how best to place them. We also provide emergency electrician services to serve you and your electrical needs.
Our electrical switch installation service covers all the bases from purchase to installation to maintenance to ensure that your electrical switches and outlets are professionally installed, safe, and beautifully placed in your home.
Contact us now by calling us at +65 6653 6261 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation consultation for electrical switches installation service in Singapore with Daylight Electrician Singapore.
About Daylight Electrician Singapore
Daylight Electrician Singapore provides complete electrical services including emergency electrician services. Our EMA Licensed electrician and electrical workers are EMA/BCA/IDA certifiied and specially trained to execute all kinds of electrical repairs and works including electrical installation such as light installation, ceiling fan installation, power failure recovery as well as electrical wiring and rewiring. We have over 10 years of electrician experience and have done thousands of electrical works for both residential (Landed, condo and HDB electrician) and commercial electrician. We are the highly recommended electrician in Singapore with many happy customers and reviews. Call us for guaranteed transparent and honest pricing for all your electrical needs at +65 6653 6261